Systèmes Éconergie is actively monitoring the public health situation related to COVID-19 to ensure that we are well informed and ready to serve you during this difficult time. As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees and community members are our top priority.
Preventive Measures We Have Taken
As things continue to evolve, we want to outline the measures we have taken to ensure optimal health and safety:
- We have enhanced daily cleaning and disinfecting of all customer and employee spaces (this includes our trucks).
- At our clients' work areas, we clean and disinfect all the areas, floors and surfaces where we worked.
- Our production crews have their own supplies for handwashing in their trucks - as such, there is no need to wash and disinfect at our clients' houses, but they do it before even getting in.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes have been supplied to all buildings and employee work areas.
- Employees have been advised to stay home if they are sick until they are symptom free.
- Team members will refrain from shaking hands, but still smile!
- We have comprehensive electronic transactions available for contracts and work scope changes.
- We informed all our teams, including our sales and production staff, to respect the health directives such as minimizing contacts (with customers, other team members etc), covering the cough, regularly washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds, keeping a minimum safe distance of 2 meters whenever possible etc.
While we continue to serve homeowners for all their Attic Insulation needs, we have indefinitely suspended all realtor and inspector trainings, HomeShows, continuing cducational seminars and other group events.
We remain committed to serve you and our community.
Be safe and stay well.